I have been trying to keep yall updated with good Halloween ideas. Today I was over at one of my favorite blogs Everyday Mom Ideas and she had the cutest game that costs basically nothing to do, but looks like hours of fun for the kids. Here it is:
Find the Pumpkins Game.
· Ten pieces of white paper
· Five pieces of yellow paper
· Five pieces of orange paper
· A crayon
How to play:
1. Draw ten white pumpkins, five yellow pumpkins, and five orange pumpkins.
2. Cut out all the pumpkins.
3. Decorate each pumpkin with a funny face.
4. Write the number 1 on the backs of the white pumpkins.
5. Write the number 5 on the backs of the yellow pumpkins.
6. Write the number 10 on the backs of the orange pumpkins.
7. Have a grownup hide all of the pumpkins.
8. You and your friends will try to find as many pumpkins as you can until they are all found or before the time runs out. (You could play a fun Halloween song and have them search until the song is over)
9. Players will add up the numbers on the pumpkins each of them found.
10. The player with the most points wins!
So do you have any great games with a Halloween tone that keep the kids entertained? If you do please share your ideas.